Galleries start to be added.
Well, after taking some well deserved time off, I have started on the gallery section. This has proved to be more difficult than it looks. The bends in the planks and the gallery walls are near impossible. I wish I had bent the gallery walls prior to gluing the backing on them. I had to trim some of the roof and floor off so the twist would not be as severe. Then came the tile area above. The provided wood blocks that were supplied were not long enough so i had to cut an angle off of one end and then glue it back onto the other end.I sat it atop the roof and lined it up with the stern wall and cut the excess off and glued it to the other end. This made the block long enough and just had to be shaped, thank goodness for Dremel products.I did some damage to my first planking on the port side while trying to pin down the border lining on the tile block. this will have to be repaired real soon.